1. Greg founded a digital agency that quickly grew to become one of the largest eCommerce/Digital agencies in New Zealand and Australia.
The focus of this agency was eCommerce, strategic planning, project management, eCommerce builds (utilising various eCommerce technologies including Magento), digital customer acquisition, user experience design, and continuous improvement disciplines post live.
2. Within his agency, Greg drove strategy creation and directly managed the implementation of all plans.
Once projects were completed, Greg would conduct measurement disciplines to ensure the outcomes aligned to business goals outlined in the plan. Huge learning came from this process of auditing the alignment of actual outcomes to business goals.
3. Greg has in-depth hands-on best practice experiences in auditing site performance, through the use of analytical tools (Google Analytics) and making recommendations on how to improve the performance of digital channels based on data analysis.
4. Greg writes for Econsultancy, a global leader in publishing digital best practice content. Click here to view the articles Econsultancy has published from Greg.
5. Greg is a published author on best practice eCommerce and Digital conduct and on customer experience design principles.
6. Greg is a member of "Econsultancy Faculty" a select group of international specialists who work on Econsultancy's global brands.
7. Greg worked alongside a US organisation considered to be the top customer experience design specialists in the world.
This organisation continues to be the usability and conversion optimisation consultants for Amazon.com and Google.
Greg worked with these teams to deliver hundreds of very complex usability/user experience projects for some of the largest brands in Australia and New Zealand.